If you use the website "govexamalert.com", you confirm that you have read and understood all the information and agree fully with the general terms and conditions described here. In particular, they understand that the General Terms and Conditions also fully describe all implicit obligations.
The following applies: "Website", "Contractor" means govexamalert.com. "Customer" or "Customer" means a person who has placed any order to the website "Product" or "work in writing" means the search and/or the creation and/or revision or any other form of advice for scientific writing, articles or other written documents that a customer has received in accordance with his requirements. "Order" means a request from a customer via the appropriate form of the website. A content page offered on the website stands for 300-330 words. General
- As soon as the customer has downloaded a writing work from the website to his order or received an email with the writing work in the annex, he will receive all rights above all of the copyright on this writing work (This is valid only if the customer pays for this work).
- The contractor shall ensure that he does not at any time resell, publish or use the product in any other way.
- If the execution of the order requires a specific book, article or other source of information, the customer shall be obliged to do so within 24 hours of the award of the order. Otherwise, the contractor reserves the right to use suitable materials at his own discretion.
- The contractor guarantees a high quality of his services, but cannot guarantee a certain evaluation of the works and cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect costs arising from the award of the contract by the customer.
Repayments The essay.com offers a 100% refund if one of the following 4 cases occurs: 1. The paperwork was delivered significantly late, i.e. more than six hours after the delivery date specified by the customer. 2. More than 15% of the content is a plagiarism and the customer has proven this. Three. The search could not find the answers to the questions of the customer in the order division. If the claim has been settled out of court between the contractor and the customer, further prosecution of the claim is excluded.
If the writing contains obvious grammatical errors or incorrect phrases, a comprehensive free revision of the order will be carried out.
- The contractor offers two free revisions of the work on the original contract
- A revision includes a minor change in writing
- A revision can only be made with regard to the original request of the customer.
Plagiarized Plagiarism cases shall be confirmed by the contraaor if one of the following cases has been established in the course of writing:
- An expert describes the thoughts of someone other than his own, without a source
- An expert does not quote foreign sources correctly
- A false source has been reported.
(c) The essay